It’s time to get rid of heavy and expensive strollers that were so hard to move, you’d to think twice before leaving. Make it easier for yourself by adopting for the more lightweight, portable and affordable best umbrella strollers for tall parents that are easy to fold and carry. Moreover, if you’re a parent looking for something simple and compact, this is very much what you were looking for.
Now that you’ve made the right decision of choosing best umbrella strollers for tall parents, we want to ensure you take the best rated umbrella stroller to your home. Now, what makes the best value umbrella stroller?
A Buying Guide To Best Umbrella Strollers for Tall Parents
It’s crucial that you buy the adequate stroller which fulfills your needs. For that, stop and ask yourself a few questions like, how tall do I want the stroller to be? Which fabric will suit my child? Do I want reclining features? The list goes on, but here are a few considerations that can take you to the best lightweight umbrella stroller.
The first and foremost priority should be your child’s safety. For this, opt for the one with a wide base to prevent your child from leaning over. Your stroller shouldn’t have any exposed mechanical areas or any large openings that your child may slip through. Best scenario possible, it is JPMA certified and has a 5-point harness system.
With their growing demand, there’s an umbrella stroller for every wallet. So, what makes the best budget umbrella stroller?
These strollers usually range between $30 and $300 but with insufficient knowledge, you might overspend. Hence, compare the features of your targeted stroller against your need before closing the deal.
More the sugar you add, sweeter the dish is.
Hence, you would have to invest more for better performance, quality and durability. If you do a lot of travelling, buy a stroller that is lightweight (or made out of light materials e.g. aluminum), easy to maneuver and strong enough to survive the bumps on terrains.
We often exhaust our own self while moving our child, right?
To prevent this, your stroller can have extra relaxing features such as a shaded cover, drink holder, deep storage etc. It’s important that your stroller has a helping kit with it. You don’t want to stand in the middle of a forest with a broken stroller!
With all of these features, it might feel overwhelming but don’t worry, we got you! This article narrows down the best lightweight strollers for tall parents. Read this article, consider your budget, figure out your needs and you’re go to go!
12 BEST UMBRELLA STROLLER FOR TALL PARENTS:
We know the problems that you’ve to face for being a tall parent. If the stroller is mismatched with your height, chances are you’ll see back pain much earlier than your child’s youth.
So, where to choose the right umbrella stroller for tall parents? Scroll down to get your answer!
Disney never fails to amaze us!
This cute Disney stroller is perfect for baby girls. To keep your child distracted and happy, it has a fun Disney character canopy. Other details of this product includes:
- It has a compact 3D design.
- Disney stroller is extremely affordable (the cheapest stroller on your screen).
- It has the “others” that we were talking about! Its base is a handy storage basket.
- It can hold a child up to 40 lbs.
- Best lightweight stroller for tall parents.
- JPMA certified.
- It has 3 points harness only.
- Includes small parts that make it useless for children under 3.
- It is not for tall toddlers.
- The wheels need to be lubricated for smooth maneuvering.
This sums up our cutest stroller for small toddlers trying to have the time of their life!
If you have a toddler younger than 3, you can skip the above one and consider this. Evezo brings us a very decent, yet compatible stroller for children younger than 3.
- It has a comfortable seat due to its quality fabric.
- This umbrella stroller with extended canopy protects your child from the UV rays (it’s an undercover ozone layer).
- 5-point safety harness (so you know your child is in the right hands!).
- This umbrella stroller weight limit is 40 pounds.
- A storage bin beneath the seat and a single pocket storage behind the seat helps you to store your belongings such as drinking bottles (stay hydrated).
- It has a double lock to ensure your child’s safety.
- Long lasting.
- Strong and durable due to its steel frame.
- Passed the ASTM standard.
- Not usable for children above 3.
- It is made out of steel and can be hence heavy in weight.
- The steel stroller can warm up too fast.
- The quality of wheels is not reliable.
- Not one of the jogging strollers for tall parents.
Everything has a downside, and over here, pros certainly outweigh the cons so we know already what to buy for our 3 year old!
For parents wanting to be stress free regarding their child’s safety and comfort, this is the perfect umbrella stroller with rubber wheels.
- Its ultra-compact design makes it adjust in almost every space available.
- It is portable and super easy to carry.
- This umbrella stroller with long handles can be easily folded.
- Its wheels ensure smooth movement and a wheel lock helps to provide a secured ride on a terrain.
- Best umbrella stroller for tall toddler.
- This umbrella stroller with extended canopy keeps the sun rays at bay.
- The best lightweight umbrella stroller.
- Can hold up to from 6 months to 55 pounds.
- A travel genius.
- Comparatively, it is expensive.
- There are gaps in the stroller that your bub may slip through.
- Its reclining system is not very reliable.
If you’re looking for something to assist you on your journeys, then this is it for you. It might be expensive, but its strength to endure all the bumps and its comforting atmosphere worth the price.
Take being tall to your advantage because you can now benefit yourself from this stroller which is one of the best strollers for tall parents.
- It is lightweight and easy to carry.
- This umbrella stroller adjustable handle height can be adjusted into four different positions.
- It has 5 point harness safety.
- Extra storage space.
- The quality of wheels is unreliable.
- Not very comfortable.
- No lock system.
For people who travel a lot, this is the perfect choice due to its light weight.
While travelling, we want a baby jogger stroller that can be packed into a bag. Well, we may just be talking about this stroller.
- This umbrella stroller with adjustable handles is perfect to adjust it according to your height.
- Lock system is available.
- 5 point harness.
- Your bub will be protected from sunrays due to this umbrella stroller with extended canopy.
- Easy to carry and to fold.
- Not suitable for toddlers under 6 months.
- Could be defective.
For families for a bright colored stroller, this is perfect for you since it will not warm up too fast and give your little one a smooth ride!
Among all of the strollers so far, this umbrella stroller with extendable handles is the smoothest to maneuver.
- It is an umbrella stroller with rubber wheels.
- Three wheels to ensure smooth maneuvering.
- You can set this umbrella stroller with extendable handles according to your height.
- Has the reclining feature.
- Expandable canopy to prevent sunrays.
- It is very expensive.
- Cannot hold toddlers below 6 months.
- No lock system.
- Heavy in weight.
If you want to surprise your little one with something extra comfortable for both the child and yourself, then nothing can make a better gift than this!
Do you live in a hot climate? If yes, then you would want to ensure that the stroller that your child is in does not cause rash or become too suffocating. To prevent that, we chose BRITAX’s stroller.
- It has a breathable and cool fabric which allows the air to regulate.
- Easy to fold.
- Light weight.
- Gives you a smooth and soothing ride.
- It has a canopy which is can ventilate air.
- Large storage basket.
- It is expensive.
- No lock system available.
This extra tall umbrella stroller has very less on the downside and hence it worth the cost. Not only is it relaxing but also durable and strong to last years!
Now let’s move to something which is fashion plus function. Kids are often attracted to fancy things. So, how about a stroller with their favorite cartoon on it?
- It is made out of trusted quality.
- Fun and fancy, just how your child would want it.
- Light weight and easy to fold.
- It is not safe.
- Has no lock system.
- It has no canopy to protect it from the sunrays.
Even though it is not safe, we believe, with a little care, this can be the perfect stroller that YOUR CHILD loves and would be all smiles in!
Another fun product is this by COSCO in which your kid will feel happy and light!
- It has a fancy umbrella that will keep your child distracted from crying.
- Cosco stroller is compact and easy to carry.
- It is safe to use.
- JPMA certified.
- It is extremely light weight. Your child will feel like floating in air!
- Inexpensive (any wallet can afford it!).
- It is made out of linen which can cause irritation during summer.
- This Stroller has 3 point harness only.
- It doesn’t steer smoothly and has short handles.
- Canopy doesn’t protect from the sunrays.
Regardless of these cos, it is every child’s favorite and being affordable, you may want to compromise a bit over here.
This umbrella stroller for tall parents is a go to if you are looking for something simple yet affordable.
- Made out of aluminum and is hence durable and strong.
- It is extremely light weight and smooth to use.
- Talking about umbrella stroller adjustable handle height, its canopy is also adjustable and gives protection against UV rays.
- 5 point harness.
- A lock system is available.
- Has a large storage in the form of a mesh basket underneath.
- Light enough to be hung by your shoulder.
- It is not usable for children under 3.
- Not JPMA certified.
This is the best umbrella stroller for tall people due to its adjustable height and long handles. Not only is it stylish, but comfy and satisfying too!
11- Graco Travelite Umbrella Stroller
A very affordable stroller that has almost all of the necessary features. It is more than easy to maneuver it due to this umbrella stroller with adjustable handles.
- It is compact and can be folded with little or no effort.
- It is so lightweight that you’ll have to think again if you are even holding something!
- Has a reclining seat.
- Can be adjusted into many positions.
- Has a storage basket.
- It has lockable wheels that will secure the ride.
- Harness point is not specified.
- Not JPMA certified.
Tall people, don’t worry! We got you with product which is one of the umbrella stroller with long handles.
Now since you are here, we assume you’re still looking for umbrella strollers with long handles. Worry no more! We believe this will be it.
- It has a comfortable seat which can be reclined and adjusted into four different positions.
- Its canopy will block the sun rays and keep your child cool and happy!
- This stroller has an arm rest on which your baby can rest his/her arms.
- It has a storage basket to store some of essentials.
- It is auto-locked once folded.
- ASTM approved.
- Not JPMA certified.
- Not suitable for children below 6 or above 36 months.
- Harness point not mentioned.
- Tires tend to stick.
- Can be hard to set up.
Without taking these cos into consideration, this stroller is certainly one of the best strollers for the tall people.
To bring this to conclusion, you already have all types of strollers falling to various ranges. Other than this, you experience and your need will help you decide the right stroller for your bub.
Click Here for more product reviews
What is an umbrella stroller?
It is an ultra-light stroller used for travelling.
Is it necessary to buy an umbrella stroller for my child?
To give them a loving environment, yes.
Are umbrella strollers okay to use with infants?
What is the difference between a regular stroller and an umbrella stroller?
Umbrella strollers are not used for newborns.
Are there safety standards for umbrella strollers?
Yes e.g. JPMA, ASTM etc.